Wednesday 3 April 2024

My Grey-headed Swamphen Photography Adventure







As usual, I went to a wetland area with my special camera to take pictures of birds. I really wanted to capture the Grey-headed swamphen flying. After finding a good spot, I wore camouflaged clothes and set up my camera gear. I had to wait patiently for over an hour. Finally, I spotted a Grey-headed swamphen flying. They looked beautiful as they soared gracefully through the air. I quickly took pictures of the bird. The Grey-headed Swamphen is a lovely bird with colorful feathers. It's good at swimming and flying. I enjoy watching these birds in their natural habitat. To make sure my photos were clear and sharp while capturing the bird in flight, I used a fast shutter speed of 1/2000 seconds. I also set my camera to the largest aperture of f/6.3 at a focal length of 600mm to get a blurry background. Since the lighting changed quickly from dark to bright, I let the camera automatically adjust the ISO settings to get the right exposure.

f/6.3   1/2000s   ISO 9000

f/6.3   1/2000s   ISO 1100

f/6.3   1/2000s   ISO 1100

f/6.3   1/2000s   ISO 720

f/6.3   1/2000s   ISO 8000

f/6.3   1/2000s   ISO 1400














No comments:

Post a Comment

My Grey-headed Swamphen Photography Adventure

As usual, I went to a wetland area with my special camera to take pictures of birds. I really wanted to capture the Grey-headed swamphen fly...